If you’re like most people, you probably have a Microsoft account. And if you’re like most people, you probably also have a PlayStation 4. So what are the benefits of linking your Microsoft account to your PlayStation 4? Well, for starters, it allows you to access your Xbox Live account on your PlayStation 4. That means you can play online with your friends, earn achievements, and get access to all the latest Xbox Live features.
What are the benefits of linking a Microsoft account to a PlayStation 4
There are several benefits of linking a Microsoft account to a PlayStation 4, including:
- The ability to use your Microsoft account to sign in to your PlayStation 4
- The ability to sync your Microsoft account with your PlayStation 4, so that you can access your saved games and achievements
- The ability to use the features of the PlayStation 4’s Second Screen app with your Microsoft account
- The ability to use voice and text chat with friends who are playing on Xbox One consoles, using the Xbox Live app for PlayStation 4
How to link microsoft account to ps4
You can link your Microsoft account to your PlayStation 4 in order to access additional features and benefits. When you link your accounts, you’ll be able to use features like sharing your Xbox Live Gold subscription with your family, using remote play on your Windows 10 PC, and more. Here’s how to link your Microsoft account to your PlayStation 4:
- On your PS4, go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Sign In].
- If you have already signed in, select [Account Information], then select [Link with Other Services].
- Select [Link with Microsoft].
- If you’re not already signed in, sign in with the Microsoft account that you want to link.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
What are the benefits of having a Microsoft account
There are a number of benefits to having a Microsoft account, especially if you own a PlayStation 4. One of the biggest benefits is that it allows you to use the Remote Play feature on your PS4. This allows you to play your PS4 games on your PC or laptop, as long as you have a good internet connection. It also allows you to use the Share Play feature, which lets you share your PS4 games with friends who also have a Microsoft account. Plus, having a Microsoft account gives you access to free games and discounts on the PlayStation Store.
What are the benefits of having a PlayStation 4
There are many benefits of having a PlayStation 4. PS4 offers backward compatibility with PS3 games, allowing you to play your old favorites on your new console. You can also use your PS4 to stream movies and TV shows, as well as music and photos from your computer. And with the PlayStation Network, you can connect with friends and other gamers from around the world.
How to use a Microsoft account on a PlayStation 4
You can use a Microsoft account to sign in to your PlayStation 4 and access PlayStation Store. Linking your Microsoft account to your PlayStation 4 gives you access to additional features and benefits.
Some of the benefits of using a Microsoft account on your PlayStation 4 include:
- Access to digital games, movies, and TV shows from the Microsoft Store
- The ability to share game progress andearned trophies with friends
- More personalized content recommendations